Nordstrom are having an amazing sale going on right now through November 18th. There are so many great items available up to 40% off. I have put together a guide for you and also included a few items that are not on sale but should definitely be added to your wardrobe this season. Grab a cuppa and enjoy!
- Moto Leggings: These are a must-have for your wardrobe this season. The faux leather effect allows you to dress them up with booties or heels and dress them down with casual sneakers. So many gals are wearing these and they have been so popular. You can also check out the new faux leather camo and other options at Spanx.
- Cozy Chic Cardigan: Cardigans are back for this fall and winter season and it’s all about the warm, cozy and oversized look. This will keep you warm at home or in the office as it can be paired with leggings, jeans, pants and even skirts/dresses.
- Reversible Scarf: Two looks in one! That’s the best bang for your buck! Scarves are a great way to dress up your outfit and it’s amazing having two classic patterns in one! This also makes a great gift idea.
- Long sleeved T: Switch out your short sleeve t-shirts for the long sleeved layering pieces. These are great tops to wear under blazers, moto jackets and cozy cardigans.
- Teddy Bear Coat: From the runway to high street, celebs and bloggers alike have embraced this huge trend with open arms! The more oversized the better! One of these coats will be sure to keep you warm this winter.
- Classic Coat: A classic coat is always a good idea. You can wear these year after year and it will still be in style. Neutral colors like grey, black and camel are a good investment or if you’d like to add a pop of color on a dreary winter day go for something like a pop of bright red, pink or green!
- Turtleneck: After taking a back seat for a few years; turtlenecks are back and are ever so popular! There are so many options available including short waisted where you can pair with jeans or long length which are great to pair with leggings.
- Boots with Fur: We are going to be seeing lots more footwear with fur for winter 2018/2019. Uggs are still very popular but other brands have dressed up this cozy chic look. You will see this is boots and sneakers during the colder temps.
- Wedge Sneakers: If you are looking for some height with comfort or want to dress up your casual gear these wedge booties are the perfect addition to your closet. Pair with moto leggings and jeans for a fun dressed up look.
- Over the knee Boots: The ever so popular trend from last year continues this year also. They are a gorgeous way to elongate your legs when wearing leggings or a skirt.
I hope this helps you “Get the look you wish for in your wardrobe” this winter season.
Thanks so much for taking the time to read.