Lately I have been LOVING this LOAFER Trend! I’m typically a high heels kinda gal but jumped right in with the Silver Loafer Mules purchase this summer! In fact, rewind to last year where I picked up a gorgeous pair of nude loafers in Tokyo which I was very excited about! The Japanese ladies looked so classic and chic at every moment, I really wanted to bring a piece of it back to the US! Clearly the ladies were ahead of the trends too! This year the Loafer & Mule Trend has really kicked into high gear this side of the pond!
The Loafers that you have probably have seen all around are the GUCCI loafers with the buckle. They are stunning and there’s so many options available at more affordable prices. Popular for fall season is silver or rose gold in your shoes. I brought the Silver Halogen pair which I purchased during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale home to Ireland during a recent visit and they were so perfect for everyday wear with jeans! I received tons of compliments on them and was lucky they made it back to the US (my sister was eyeing them up!!).
There are so many beautiful options in the high street stores. I have picked out a few above. Here are some tips for you while you are shopping or considering adding Loafers to your Fall Wardrobe:
1. Consider something neutral for everyday wear.
2. Metallic Trend is huge this year -there are so many options available. Check out some here,
3. Floral Print Trend – this trend is big in jackets/tops and shoes for FALL 2017.
4. Embellishments – another trend that is big in clothing and shoes for the season.
5. Pop of color – if you gravitate towards neutral clothes or outfits consider adding a bright color like blue or pink or even an animal print in your footwear.
HAPPY SHOPPING! Don’t forget to tag me @amalynstyle or #lookwishwardrobe when you purchase so I can see which ones you are rocking this FALL season!