If you are in the US, I hope you are able to take advantage of the long weekend to celebrate the 4th of July. Independence Day is filled with BBQ’s, social events, parades, flags and fireworks. Whether you are pool/lakeside or in the city the patriotic theme of stars & stripes along with red, white and blue colors will be sported everywhere throughout the US this holiday weekend.
Here are some ideas for your long weekend wardrobe! I have selected four tops and four bottoms and mixed them up to help you plan your outfits. Simple recipe to follow: red, white or navy/blue top and same for bottoms…..mix it up with stripes, a pattern or texture!
* you will notice lots of items from FOREVER 21 – stay tuned for my FOREVER 21 HAUL video coming soon.
THE LOOK, THE WISH, THE WARDROBE DETAILS:
1. Red Fish Net Top (Forever 21) similar here
2. White Off the Shoulder Top (Forever 21) similar here
4. Blue T-shirt (Old Navy)
2. Striped Skirt (FOREVER 21) similar here
3. White Shorts (BCBG Maxazria) similar here
4. Jeans (rock & republic) similar here
ACCESSORIES (Stella & Dot)
1. Dune Tote
I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July Holiday Weekend!